====================================== #opensuse-project: Summit organization ====================================== Meeting started by robjo at 15:30:22 UTC. The full logs are available at http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2013/opensuse-project.2013-10-17-15.30.log.html . Meeting summary --------------- * ACTION: robjo get flyers printed at stevedorries printshop across the street (robjo, 16:00:54) * ACTION: stevedorries work with gmelo to organize the distribution of flyers in Orlando area (robjo, 16:05:01) * last resort stevedorries gets the money and drives to Orlando area to distribute flyers, decision to be made next meeting next week (robjo, 16:05:54) * ACTION: jospoortvliet get article about schedule and keynote speaker on new.o.o (robjo, 16:07:04) * LINK: https://conference.opensuse.org/osem/conference/summit13/schedule (robjo, 16:11:39) * ACTION: stevedorries submit talk (robjo, 16:20:49) * ACTION: robjo schedule stevedorries and jospoortvliet talks (robjo, 16:21:06) * ACTION: robjo figure out who ti get Mykel Alvis name into Saturday keynote slot instead of me as placeholder (robjo, 16:21:51) * ACTION: everybody to review the article :D (jospoortvliet, 16:23:25) * ACTION: robjo figure out how to get Mykel Alvis name into Saturday keynote slot instead of me as placeholder (robjo, 16:23:56) * ACTION: robjo ping Izabel to add next meeting to calendar (robjo, 16:29:03) Meeting ended at 16:29:36 UTC. Action items, by person ----------------------- * gmelo * stevedorries work with gmelo to organize the distribution of flyers in Orlando area * jospoortvliet * jospoortvliet get article about schedule and keynote speaker on new.o.o * robjo schedule stevedorries and jospoortvliet talks * robjo * robjo get flyers printed at stevedorries printshop across the street * robjo schedule stevedorries and jospoortvliet talks * robjo figure out who ti get Mykel Alvis name into Saturday keynote slot instead of me as placeholder * robjo figure out how to get Mykel Alvis name into Saturday keynote slot instead of me as placeholder * robjo ping Izabel to add next meeting to calendar * stevedorries * robjo get flyers printed at stevedorries printshop across the street * stevedorries work with gmelo to organize the distribution of flyers in Orlando area * stevedorries submit talk * robjo schedule stevedorries and jospoortvliet talks People present (lines said) --------------------------- * robjo (90) * stevedorries (42) * jospoortvliet (36) * gmelo (19) * dragotin (5) * bugbot (2) Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4